It is said that he who sings frightens away his ills. Singers are melodiously wonderful people. They know how to tune in words and relax those in need of it. Their voices are gifted with that one striking feature which sets them apart from the rest of us – music. It has been accepted for centuries that music is the only medicine that works when everything else fails, and those who make music are better at medicine than all the doctors we know. To gift these gifted people what they like is important if it helps further their melody. Here are some ideas.
1. A Special Mug It is said that the best things in the world happen over coffee. Here’s your chance to work on that. Gift a special mug which carries a note about singers or singing. Coffee mugs that can be customized are available in all major places you can think of. Ensure that your message is interesting and unique. Some types of mugs even glow when filled with a hot beverage.
2. A Musical Note Necklace A musical note necklace is one of the things you should consider if the person you’re gifting is a spouse, someone you love or a female friend. Musical note necklaces are beautiful to look at, but beyond their striking beauty lies a message all written in musical tunes. Available in precious variations, this is one of the gifts she will really like.
3. A Special Musical Instrument Though it may sound cliche to gift a musical instrument to a musician, it’s not a bad idea after all. Look for special musical instruments – such as an antique. What would be better is if you knew about a particular model of instrument or accessory that they wanted for quite some time. All you must do is fulfill their wish and give them something they remember you by.
4. A Metronome Tuner for All Instruments This is one useful thing to gift to a singer or a musician. A metronome tuner that can adapt to all types of instruments helps them keep a beat as they go on with their musical practice. Metronome tuners, along with keeping the tempo of the instruments, can also effectively be used as they sing, and that would help them understand if they went off beat.
5. Breather and Breathe Exercise Fitness System for Strong Lungs Not everything you gift to a singer has to be musical in nature. Take for example, our choice of this wonderful breathing exercise. This helps strengthen the singer’s lungs in a medical friendly manner, which would help them improve their singing skills too. Greater control over their voice and their breathing mechanism allows them to be more efficient in their brilliance.
6. Art in Its Musical Avatar Art is the language spoken by all people from all places, irrespective of their physical appearance, language and traditional origin. It is understood universally and therefore, falls in the category of one of the best gifts ever. You could gift the singer in your life a piece of stunning art, one that bears some relation to their own performing art, and yet stands unique from anything they have ever seen.
7. A Nice Tee Much like mugs and cups, tees can also be customized pretty easily. It’s also one of the world’s fastest growing trends. Since you know this, it is time to put it to use for the gift. Locate a pattern that has something to do with music and have it printed on a tee. Photographs of people are probably not the best things to put here, but try other options like musical notes, or abstract musical drawings that are aesthetic in nature.
Musicians are special people. Seriously, we all love music, don’t we? No matter who the person is to you, they will surely love a gift from you. So, go ahead and make your choice on the best item you can think of. Your gift is set to impress the voice you love!